Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello & Welcome


Hi everyone! Cherry Lynn speaking.

I'll be participating in Ipoh's first craft market called Art Inspiration Street. It's going to be held at WhyWhy Bookshop, 2nd Floor, Ipoh Parade on the 1st and 2nd of May 2010 from 11am till 9pm. So mark your calendars and do drop by to show your support and find out about what talents lie in Ipoh (or come by to say hi!) , not only to me, but to other talented craft makers as well! There will be homemade cakes, jam, craft stores for kids and some others that would surprise me as well.

I'll be there for both days and am offering to sell custom handmade jewelry that I'm making myself (stay tuned with the updates on this blog to see what designs are going to be available!)

There are limited stores left, so if any local crafters are interested, please register before 11th April 2010 (that's tomorrow!).

For more details, visit their site here.
 

0 comments: